Canham Consulting Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be
assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
1. Who we are?
Canham Consulting Ltd
The Old School,
Thorpe St Andrew,
(t) 01603 430650
2. About Data Protection Legislation
Canham Consulting Ltd complies with all relevant ‘Data Protection Legislation’. Data Protection Legislation means the Data Protection Act 1998 as long as it is in force and thereafter the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and any national implementing laws.
3. What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We lawfully process this information in line with Data Protection Legislation.
Examples of information collected by us include, but are not limited to, details of:
- Visitors to our website
- People who contact us by email or phone
- People who receive information, news and offers about new and updated services
We do not pass on your details to any third parties unless at least one of the below criteria applies:
- You give us permission
- We are legally obliged to do so
- It is for the prevention or detection of crime
- It is for the prevention of fraud
4. Visitors to our website
4.1 What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Personnel information including but not limited to name, job title, address, telephone number, email address
- Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4.3 Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
5. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact Canham Consulting Ltd. Data Protection Officer
(t) 01603 430650
6. Data Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect
Under Data Protection Legislation Canham Consulting Ltd is a Data Controller, when it makes decisions about the data we process and how this will be processed.
However, in some circumstances, we may use a third party to process our information, who will often be defined under Data Protection Legislation as a Data Processor.
We will always ensure that third parties agree to comply with all relevant Data Protection Legislation and with Canham Consulting Ltd policies.
Canham Consulting Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was updated in August 2018 and will be updated again in August 2021 or sooner if there are any changes to Data Protection Legislation or relevant policies.