Canham Consulting are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable IT Support Technician to join our growing Team. Based at our Norwich office you will be the first point of contact for all IT Support enquiries and will take a leading role in managing and developing our Project Management Database.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, and working alongside external contractors, you will provide advice and hands on IT support, including recommending and commissioning new IT equipment, troubleshooting and resolving problems, and taking part in IT projects to improve services or deliver new functionality.
Your contribution will support cutting edge Engineering design and your work will enable the continued growth of the Business through the provision of first class IT Support and development of our Project Management Database.
By working with us you will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of technologies and platforms. You can expect to be involved in service improvement projects looking at everything from collaboration using cloud data storage to virtual reality. In return, we can offer you a challenging and fulfilling working experience, with access to a wealth of support and training to help you both succeed in your role and develop professionally.
You should be educated to GCSE level with a broad IT technical background ideally from a support environment.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills essential
- Experience in the administration and management support of IT services
- Able to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to analyse and resolve unfamiliar issues
- Experience in accessing and updating SQL Server databases, Windows Server and Sharepoint
- Advanced Excel skills, able to manipulate data and produce reports
- Excellent communication skills with both verbal and written
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Solutions focused with an emphasis on first time resolution and continuous improvement
- To be able to effectively present to staff and the business in a language that is easily understood
For further information or to apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.