> Building Surveying
> Contract Administration
Canham Consulting specialise in all forms of JCT building contracts providing regular contract administration roles for our clients for all manor of building works, from small extensions to large refurbishment projects and new builds.
Our services include :
- Administering the terms of the contract
- Periodic Inspection of the contract works to monitor progress and workmanship
- Issuing Instructions
- Contract valuation for interim payments in accordance with the provisions of the contract
- Management of Contract Variations
- Inspect the works when the project is deemed to be complete and issue the practical completion certificate.
Post Construction Stage
- Inspect the works at the end of the Rectification Period (normally 3-6 months) and instruct the contractor to correct any defects prior to issuing making good defects certificate.
- Issue the Final Completion Certificate and payment.
In addition to the examples above, we consider ourselves adept at challenging projects, and would welcome new and innovative schemes for us to test our skills! Should any of our services be of interest, please contact us via any of the methods available on our Contact Us